Thursday, 22 November 2012

Nollywood Marriage Crash: Joseph Benjamin Divorces His Wife, Keeps The Kids

Yesterday, Joseph Benjamin finally opened up about his marriage in an interview on Reel Radio.

Joe said:

“About my marriage, it has been going through crisis which I prefer not to talk about. That is why I have kept it away from the public to wave off controversies. I am no longer in my marriage; we are separated.

I have two wonderful children – a ten year old daughter and a seven year old son. They are an integral part of my life; their mum and I have a very good arrangement on how to balance their lives to make sure that psychologically they are stable and unaffected by our separation.”

2 comments:

  1. At the same time, you also have to rein yourself in and stay mainly focused on business related topics. The whole professional vs. personal ratio also has to be calculated with your topic and target audience in mind. A good rule of thumb is: if you wouldn't say it in an email to a client, it shouldn't go up on your company's blog.

    [url=http://cheapjordans2013.synergize.co/]cheap jordans[/url]

    As you get more comfortable with the process, you'll develop your own unique blogging style!

    [url=http://louisvuittonhandbags8.is-best.net/]cheap lv bags[/url]

    ReplyDelete


  2. I cannot believe this, my husband is back, i am grateful to see my husband returned with full force, Mr Robinson made this miracle to happen, Happiness has come to me at last, I am very pleased to say things are going well, I truly believe this spell has made difference in my relationship, Mr Robinson is truly gifted, I will recommend to anybody who's looking for a serious spell caster to cast a love spell him or her should contact this email robinsonbuckler@yahoo. com or call Mr Robinson 00919715126745 , he wont disappointed you if you ask him to help you. All I want to say is that this spell caster MADE MY DREAMS COME TRUE.
    Anna Giovanniu

    ReplyDelete